Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hola Senor~

What an absolute epic trip.
Can't imagine going with a greater group of guys and gals.
It was beyond my wildest expectations.
I did things I thought I would never do, saw things I'd never saw before.

When we arrived, first thing we did was hit the beach...


Cody and his seaweed photoshoot was underway


The boyz

The girlz

The elusive speedo that showed up everywhere we went.





One of my most favorite pics of the trip.  So pretty.

Even the peppers were pretty





Found a puppy at the rescue pound





sweet pic






An amazing restaraunt we ate at that overlooked the ocean.

Never in my life have I had so many fantastic pina coladas

Authentic mexican

Chris dared to try the seafood soup

 













baseball game. enjoyed by all









Both Jess and Mike caught fish at the same time







Sunset cruise


















THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment