Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Point and Shoot

Above: fresh flowers.  I've decided to get fresh flowers every two weeks.  It just makes my home feel a little more beautiful.  Fresh pair of my fav fuzzy socks. Can't live without them....I would die.  My baby boy.  Best dog in the whole wide world!

Above: Shopping!  Window shopping of course.  Like I can afford things from TJ Maxx!  Ballet slippers I found at a second hand store.  They were BRAND NEW!  So mad they didn't fit!


Above: Three generations.  Love my grammy.
Above: Me of course!  Best sungalsses ever!  Found them at the dollar store! Earing are from my grandma who passed away.  I always love wearing her jewelry.  It makes me smile to think of all the good memories. I miss her a lot.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.
I think I am a hoarder.

My obsession with finding deals at second hand stores has hit an all time high.
Let me put it in a way where you can understand.....
Imagine you are in your favorite department store (I know it may not be the same caliber BUT I really do love vintage clothing that much) anyways back to the example....Imagine you are in your fav clothing store (again) :) and everything is between .99 cents and $4.00 You tell me if you'd go nuts???

Ya that's what I thought.  Now do you see where I'm coming from?
It's gotten to a point that if I were to photograph it for my blog each time I would have to do nothing BUT that in my free time!!!

HELP?!?!?

In light of recent events like the fire in my hometown.  I feel more and more blessed with my situation.  I feel for those who are going through far worse.  

Peace and Love,
B


2 comments:

  1. You're such a babe. I sure miss you.

    jbellastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you like crazy! When can we do lunch?!?!?!?
    I know you're crazy busy but I need me some Jamie time!!!!
    Xoxoxoxo
    B

    ReplyDelete