Sunday, September 2, 2012

Whirlwind Weekend

Weekend getaway!
image via pinterest

Had a weekend to remember
The whole fam, including the pups, all went to SLC
We stayed at Hotel Monaco which is pet friendly
It was so fun to see all the different dogs with their equally unique owners
The room was so swanky and stylish
We enjoyed a tid bit of shopping at City Creek Mall followed by 
dinner at Settebello's 
All finished off with the best Gellato ever!

Park City was today
It was filled to the brim with other labor day weekend shoppers....uggg

Finally just got home, took a run and finished up with a nice hot bubble bath with my new bath bomb from Lush called (and I quote) "Sex Bomb"
It was terrific 
I smell and feel amaze

Now on to cuddling with my hot man right meow
nighty night

I hope you all have had a lovely weekend so far!
peace and love
xo
b



No comments:

Post a Comment