Monday, March 11, 2013

Clothing Sale?

I need some maj feedback pah-lease!
image via my pinterest

So hear's what I'm thinking....

Since I am a habitual bargain shopper with a major prob
My sister and I were talking about selling our clothing
(She's got maj style by the way!!)
The prices would be extremely reasonable since, well, I get them at a ridiculous price in the first place!

I am not looking to make a profit just a portion of my money back to reinvest in new pieces
I have already filled up 4 large garbage bags full of clothing!!! ahhhhh!
Insane right?

Please please please tell me your thoughts?!?!?!
It's def not worth the work to do this unless there are ladies (and men, I don't judge) out there interested in getting some new clothes at a great price!
either leave a comment below or message me at rueyou2@gmail.com

As always, 
much love!
xoxo


p.s. You have to check out my lovely friend Jamie at Landlock Mermaid.  Her style is bananas!!!




1 comment: