Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm baaaaaack!



Wow talk about a crazy phase
the last few months have been 
bananas!!
in every sense of the word

I just sent my cute lil' cuzzie pooh back to her home in Nevada
I miss her already

We did a saucy little photo shoot while she was here
and the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful
I could be happier or more jealous of her and her rockin bod!
Pics that are approved will be posted in the near future.

Back to real life
which means back to my blog
which means back to my obsession with design 
here is a room I'm drooling over right now
complete room makeover found here


my new thrift shop mission is a liquor stand like this:
 


2 comments:

  1. When you get the liquor stand and it looks like that...I hope I get an invite to your house. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to keep your eyes open for me!! Since you are a bargin shopper too!!!! I will def have u both over sometime soon ;)

    ReplyDelete