Tuesday, August 13, 2013

home tour

per a request
I did a home tour on the rooms in our house
that i felt were actually considered "done"

I am still in the process of decorating our bedroom 
because as most of you know 
i never ever pay full price for anything including home decor
but unfortunatly
this also means that things take a lot longer to decorate

of course decorating is a process and 
i always find myself itching for change
so without further adieu

welcome to mine and my mister's home...
we love cactus plants!
living room
i'm over magnets instead I use washi tape!
fresh flowers from my garden
all table piece decor second hand
the mr. tries to give away our chief anytime there's an opportunity!
makeup station
this bed frame was from my great grandma's ranch. i love pieces with history and meaning

 thanks for stopping by!
ta ta!












2 comments:

  1. ok i could seriously look at these pictures OVER & OVER. not only is your house BEAUTIFUL, but you captured it perfectly in these photos. Seriously you have TALENT woman!!! I am so happy I inspired you to post these :) and seriously, your zebra painting?! IDIE!!!!!!!!!! ahh, i love it all. Even your silly indian head. haha. Such fun style all throughout! I have my work cut out for me now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! I have come back and read this post half a dozen times. I LOVE your home, your style, the decor, and of course YOU :) I just love it. You've done such a great job pulling everything together and because I know how you shop, it's even more amazing that you've pulled so many things together that work so well together! You are inspiring me to get to work on my own little house that we bought...I hit a wall and I need a boost to make it feel like a home. love ya!

    ReplyDelete