Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The honest truth

Sometimes being honest is the best way to be 
especially when it comes to blogging.

I am human 
I have moments I would rather not discuss but 
I think its important that others see you in your rawest form 
in order to relate. 

so here it goes
just recently I experienced a job change 
when I say job change I mean I was laid off 
it was not a good fit anyways
Initially I was devastated
but after a few days and a few tears 
I realized that I was given an opportunity to do BIGGER and better things
things I only really dreamed about 

I figured now that I am putting it in writing 
for all to see I best go and fetch what I deserve right!?

A few of you (you know who you are) 
have been exceptionally supportive and for that I can't begin to express the gratitude I feel
Thank you for your kind words in messages and fb posts.
your support keeps me going

I have been given much
time to taken advantage of my talents

cross your fingers everyone 

My sister and I present to you....
(click on the pic below to see the site.)









2 comments:

  1. If anyone can start a shop it's you! You go girl! I admire your ability to keep your head high :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a peach! Thank you, if we are being totally honest I have a confession to make. The reason I think honesty and vulnerability is so endearing is because of you and your blog. I just feel like it's so refreshing to hear about some people who look like they have everything together see them be human. And not because I want them to not succeed but we can all relate to each other and help build each other up. Thank you for being courageous in that sense, you've inspired me. Ha ha my mom was even shocked when I told her I put it on my blog because she was sworn to secrecy about it. Oh ya we are moving into a store this next week you'll have to stop by! Also I want to message you about an idea!

    ReplyDelete