Thursday, November 3, 2011

dear readers

http://s6.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/233A6AB9.jpg
DEAR Readers,

I received an email today from a fellow blogger concerning blog infringement.  As I am the most tender hearted person on the planet, I felt absolutely terrible that someone thought I was stealing from them by copying their work and passing it off as my own.  After getting the email I immediately went back through the last 20 or so posts to make sure there were the links attached to each of my posts found on other blogs.  I assure you I have done my best to make sure each were given proper credit.  I am writing this to make sure readers of my blog are clear about how I site my sources.  If a shout out or direct reference to the title of the blog used was not given in the narrative section of the blog on top or below the picture(s) I most likely write something such as this at the bottom of each post:  "found here(linking the word here)", or "spotted and hearted: here(linking the word here)".  However, being new to the blogging world (less than a year old) a few of my old posts may not have links to their sources and for that I am truly sorry.  To this fellow blogger and her readers, my heartfelt apology for any confusion this may have cause.  Looking at this situation with a cup half full, gives me an opportunity to not only improve the clarity of my sources but also continue sharing amazing advice and ideas with others. 

Love for all always,
xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment