Monday, November 28, 2011

it's coming!!!!

I have no idea why i am so hyped on christmas this year
i feel like the lady from the target commercial 
i had this past week off of work 
and enjoyed every single nano second
except for getting sick on thanksgiving 
boooo!  
that really sucked

got some killer egg nog tho (southern comfort- non alcoholic)
and played christmas music(my fav: pandora station- frank sinatra holiday music)
and put up some of my christmas decorations
i am no even close to being done with christmas decor 

but i just couldn't help myself...
here's a sneak peek:



got some new pillows for only $3.49 each!!!!! SCORE!

made my own christmas banner

this tree was later brought down by the great and powerful michelangelo.  i have a feeling it will be poPPing up else where in our humble abode ;)

reindeer antlers for my beloved pup "max-a-million"


No comments:

Post a Comment