Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Motherhood


Never in my life have I had the urge until just recently
In fact, I thought maybe something was very wrong with me due to the fact that 
I didn't have a strong desire to have children

I'm beginning to feel differently
I'm excited to be a mom 
someday

I'm definitely not ready yet but I feel changed at the same time
I'd like to be more secure financially
as cliche as that sounds

When you can barely support yourself,
how in the world do you bring a sweet little soul into the world 
that you know you'll love way more than life itself
 and not be able to spend every mil-second with them 
and breathing every moment in, 
I can't stand the thought of not 
give them every positive opportunity I can

I really want to make me the best me this year
Even though I've only told close family and friends
my new year's resolution is to push myself outside my comfort zone 
and go for my dreams
and not be afraid of rejection 

believing in myself is my number one priority

I admire those of you
who have done so already

xoxo
b




No comments:

Post a Comment