Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rue You Beauty Week


My Top 5 Beauty Must Have's



1.  Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
What I love about this product?
A: I love the little beads in it that really exfoliate my skin.  I have to have beads in my face wash in order to feel like my skin got cleaned. Bonus: it smells awesome!
Cost?
A: About $7 at drugstores

2.  Mary Kay Oil Mattifier  
What I love about this product?
A:  I am an oily girl! :(  So I need this to help absorb the oils on my face during the course of the day.  It's a lifesaver!  I put a droplet (a little goes a long way) on my finger, and apply most just on my T-zone.  I can totally tell a difference.
Cost?
A: $15 at www.marykay.com

3.  Banana Boat Self Tanner
What I love about this product?
A: I love that you can see the color as you apply it!  That's big in the world of self tanning.  That way you can prevent streaks and other mishaps.  Plus it develops a deeper color hours later.  Sure beats skin cancer!
Cost?
A: Around $8
 
4.   Individual Fake Eyelashes (no preference on the brand)
What I love about this product?
A: I love that you can instantly make a statement.  I also love the fact that eyelashes and great skin are a lethal combination.  I personally use 2-3 "long" on the outsides of my eye and 2-3 "short" towards the inside.  Message me with questions, I consider myself an eyelash expert.  I've been applying them daily for about 6 years now.
Cost?
A: Around $3-5/pack
 
5.  Hard Candy- Sheer Envy
What I love about this product?
A: Besides the fact that it's pure magic????  Hmm, it makes my skin look and feel amazingly smooth.  All you have to do is just apply it to the top of your hand, you can instantly see and feel a difference in the smoothness.  I apply it to my face before foundation and powder, but you can apply it at any point of your makeup application.  Two words: miracle worker
Cost?
A: This one's a little pricey for my taste: $9

I'd love to know your deep dark beauty secrets!
xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment