Saturday, May 12, 2012

work, work, work

working woman
image via pinterest

Work work work
all day long

I feel like I have abandoned you all!
Yet again, proof that I am human
and not super woman
Apparent by my absence in the new movie "The Avengers"
Great movie btw
saw it last night with some friends.
The theater was packed!

The new job is lovely 
The people I work with are great
and my boss
well he's a dream

Life is good

That's probably why I haven't concentrated on rue you so much as of late
I will warn you that I will not be able to post daily as I was before.
At least not until I get settled in to my new position.
Still can't believe how lucky I am 

I have had a lazy Saturday and have loved every minute.  Besides a gorg hike and cat nap I've just been able to relax.
What are you doing this beautiful Saturday?
xoxo
b

p.s. check out Wedding Week on The Everygirl!  It's got some really great ideas if you are planning a wedding soon!

p.s.s. oh ya updated the photography website check it out at brooklynsdesigns.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment