Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jeez la weeze

Wow good thing I'm not a profesh blogger
I am really having a hard time
keeping the posts coming 

Life gets so busy but that's no excuse

as of late....

I made a life changing decision to get a 

Seriously this is the perfect example of my hair before and after 
I am kicking myself for not taking pics!

honest to god the results are like the above

I can literally just let my hair air and it's perfectly smooth and shiny
I opted to get rid of my (slight) natural curl
but you can keep some of it if you'd like
at least from what I understand

I will never go back!!!!

For more info and a much better, more detailed explaination contact 
(click on the link above for salon information)

Other updates
1. I survived the always stressful but much appreciated holiday season (yay!)
2. I have taken up snowshoeing. So much fun
 3. Ombre has made a comback 
(thanks to Kelli) 
4. Max got a very very very short haircut all thanks to the mr. pics to come
5. Editing is kicking my booty!!  Why am I so slow!!!  Sorry to those of you waiting I really am trying!

Happy Friday...almost
Tomorrow is the day I treat myself to a latte, can't wait!

oh ya, sorry this post may go on forever
found some new blogs I'm in love with!!

Maskcara-amazing hair and makeup tips including contour and highlighting
Barefoot Blonde-she's simply just beautiful to look at!
Casey Leigh-Love her funky eclectic style

xoxo
b




No comments:

Post a Comment