Monday, January 21, 2013

What I'm obsessed with.

I've become such a nut about things
I don't know quite why I get an obsession over certain things 
Things I'm currently obsessing about

1. Thrifting. Can't get enough.  I go multiple times a week.  I just love the challenge of rummaging through rubble to find treasures. It is not for the faint hearted

2. Makeup.  I've been buying a rediculous amount of makeup lately.  I've been watching tutorials on contouring every night before bed. I knew I took it a bit far when Mike's dad asked why I was watching some guy put on makeup. 
A couple of my favorite blogs are 
first and foremost the fabulous Wayne Goss.  Holly shiz-nit this guy is a genius! TONS of step by step tutorials to show you just how to apply your makeup. 
Secondly I love Maskcara.com. This gals is so helpful with hair AND makeup.  You should see her before and after pics! WOW

3. Beauty blender. Found my very own at TJ Maxx for only 4.99.  I use mine wet for the best application. These are SO much better than fingers or makeup sponges (guilty)

4. Contour How-To. Great video found here.  Wayne Goss also has a video that shows just how Kim Kardashian contours her beautiful mug. 

5. Personal Laser Hair Removal. Been looking into this.  Summer is coming and more importantly MEXICO AGAIN!!  Whoot Whoot! Haven't bought it yet for fear that it doesn't work. The reviews on amazon have been excellent I'm just nervous about spending that kind of money on a dud.  Anybody out there ever tried this one?

What are your obsessions?
xo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment