Thursday, February 28, 2013

Animal Cruelty

WARNING!!!!
Watch this at your own risk.
THIS IS A VERY GRAPHIC AND VIOLENT MESSAGE ABOUT ANIMAL CRUELTY
Mike walked in on me sobbing uncontrollably for at least 20 minutes after watching this
I actually just couldn't stop crying
It makes my heart ache to see kids or animals abused



I'm normally not an advocate for giving money to charity organizations
as I am under the believe that sometimes the people who benefit the most are those at the top of the organization
BUT
I was desperate to help in some way
so
I bit the bullet and.....


Thanks Brooke Richardson, you're done!
Your donation has been sent to People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Return to People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) »


I just feel like the world can be such a sad place 
and if a small chunk of money that I would have otherwise spent on something silly and unimportant would save just ONE animal  
I am IN! 
xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment