Monday, February 4, 2013

Editing Magic


(image via my fabulous friend, Jamie)

Facebook friends (I love you all by the way)
(You make me feel so awesome)
and have been so generous with your sweet comments 
but there is a secret I must admit to

I DON'T LOOK LIKE MY PICTURE ON FACEBOOK!!!
The image on the left is totally un-touched while the one on the right
has been edited

Points of interest:
-Chapped lips gone and also filled a little to look bigger
-nose appears more slender
-Bags under eyes are gone and skin underneath brightened
-eyes were brightened (although no color was added)
-Zits on bottom right chin removed
-Eyebrows filled in 
-Eye shadow filled in especially on the right eye

Hard to admit but all you gals out there who think you need to look like supermodels
please take a second to realize that they are touched up like
Cra-Cra!

Photoshop does amaze things!!!

I'm off to the gym
in just a few 
I will be scheduling my workouts from now on according to my tv schedule
ya brilliant, I know
Tonight is The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Burn baby burn





1 comment:

  1. Doll you are gorgeous both ways! Plus, you need to teach me your editing tricks :)

    ReplyDelete