Saturday, April 9, 2011

bonjour.saturday!

i am starting a new project this morning.  an attempt to make a chalkboard for my front hallway will commence.  im headed now to lowe's to pick up some items for this exciting project.  a new post will be coming soon....either tonight or tomorrow.  i will show you what i did and how you can do it yourself.  I think this would be a lovely idea for a childs room.   

happy diy!
xoxox

chalk paint is super inexpensive and perfect for a childs room! 
 
love the idea of making a calendar out of different shades of slate, sooo rad!

inovative...

you can paint anything!



bedframes:





 sorry, i know your on chalkboard overload right now, but i simply couldnt help myself........excitement is in the air!!!!~
toodles

2 comments:

  1. I painted one of our picture frames (the glass part) with chalk board paint and I write what we are having for dinner in colored chalk to give the kitchen a Bistro feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutly LOVE this idea!!!!! such an easy way to make a framed chalkboard! You've inspired me, I think ill do one of those too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete