Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shake Your Way to Health!!

                                             


Would you like to: Drop some pounds?  Feel more energized?  Improve digestion and regularity?  Lower cholesterol? Just feel better overall?  Shakeology is a fantastic way to achieve all of that and more.  Take it from my personal testimony: This stuff is legit!  For the past ten years or so, I have dealt with health issues that were really making my life m.i.s.e.r.a.b.l.e.  Countless doctors and thousands of dollars later, I signed up as a Beachbody coach and was introduced to the beautiful world of Shakeology!  I've been on it for about three months now and let.me.tell.you: I'm a new woman!  Total transformation.  My health issue is a thing of the past and I have oodles more energy!  Plus, one meal a day is taken care of, and it's a yummy meal at that!! 
So here's how it works: Shakeology is a meal replacement product.  I know, I know, it's probably the 654th meal replacement product you've heard of, but trust me: Shakeology is the "Mercedes" of all meal replacements! It blows the others out of the water.  You'll soon see why.  This patent-pending daily nutritional shake provides the help your body needs to gently eliminate toxins more efficiently while also allowing for better absorption of those essential nutrients your body requires.  These essential nutrients come from whole-foods (so that the maximum amount of nutrients is preserved) and deliver the ultra-important amino acids, vitamins, and minerals your body needs to curb cravings and shed stored fat.  Get this: The more than 20 different antioxidants and phytonutrients aid in the reduction of free radical damage.  Free radical damage is bad news, as it can lead to heart disease, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and stroke.  I don't know about you, but I'd like to stay as far away from those things as possible! For all of you diabetes-minded and insulin-resistance aware peeps out there, it is also low on the Glycemic Index.  It comes in the flavors of chocolate and greenberry.  Yum!  Not only is it super good for your health, but the protein and essential amino acids contained within Shakeology also promote healthy skin, hair and nails, which means...a more beautiful you!!! 
If you go to the Shakeology website (found below), you'll find that there are 100 doctors who are in full support of Shakeology.  Here's what one of them had to say: "My perspective used to be if you eat healthy and take care of yourself, you'll be fine. After 30 years of medical practice I've found that's really not true because modern society had changed and the food that we eat is no longer healthy food. Shakeology is a tool, a really sophisticated tool. Nutritionally, it's superior to anything I've seen out on the market right now." -Stephen Pratt, Family Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
Even the Big O herself has endorsed it: Oprah dedicated a whole article to it in her magazine "O". 

Superfoods of Peru - Kaniwa - Maca - Yacon - Susan Casey - Oprah.com

That's when you know it's the real deal! :)


Well as you can see, I could go on and on and on about it, but I'll pass the baton to you and let you read alll about it on the Shakeology website: http://shakeology.com/web/shakeology
It can only be ordered through a Beachbody coach, so if you do want to show your body some love and try it out, you can go to my website: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/whit13
You have nothing to lose but weight and toxins!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment