Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Big Easy


I just returned from a trip to the Big Easy, so of course I had to post about all things New Orleans! If you haven't already and you ever get a chance, you should definitely pounce on it and see for yourself all of the beautiful sights this cool city has to offer!






New Orleans ~ Home of Mardi Gras!!

I don't even wanna know how those beads got there!!


Jazz was in the air at all times



Now how would you like coming home to this?! The homes there were BEAUTIFUL

Of course I had to include the fleur de lis!

Though I didn't personally partake, I've heard the beignets are a must-try!








Looked over at the stoplight and saw this sweet car! Perfect for cruising around NOLA












Some kids playing jazz on the dock in the French Quarter ~ so rad! Check out that little boy ~ his instrument is bigger than he is!!


Cool home decor place I saw while out and about. So many shops I was dying to peek in but we were short on time. Guess that just means I'll have to return! Maybe I'll see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment