Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let there be light

Lighting can be one of the most essential parts of home decor.  It can set the mood, highlight art, and create an ambiance like nothing else.  I am personally a fan of lamps and large conversational pieces.  Here are a few on my top five affordable lamps with one splurge:

I had a friend who re created this lamp. it looked smashing


IKEA.......aka My Happy Place

KNUBBIG
Table lamp $9.99


 

KALLT
Decoration lighting $39.99
-For a large statement piece like this, this is killer deal!




~I personally own the lamp below and want more of them!!  They look great on window or on a shelf.  

GRÖNÖ
Table lamp $6.99



VÄTE
Pendant lamp shade $6.00







SPLURGE:
MASKROS
Pendant lamp $49.99



here it is in a room

LAGRA
Floor/ reading lamp $9.99


These are great for reading!  I love them when they are placed over the side of a couch or bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment