Friday, January 7, 2011

My dirty little secret, shhhhhhh

Love love love these finds!!  All were found at Vain and Vintage Antique Store located at 318 E Center St. Pocatello, ID 232-8246.  My new obsession is finding unique pieces of chandeliers or other vintage jewelery and stringing them on necklace chains.  Super easy right?  The necklace below was made from an old crystal off of a chandelier for only .25 cents!  I already had the sterling silver necklace.  Now all I do is change the jewelry according to what I'm wearing. 



Also .25 cents (piece(s) above and below)

 This one is one of my personal favs, fab isnt it? Its an amazing statement piece for a night out on the town or workplace dress.  This was also .25 cents but needed a small repair to attach the latch.  I was not about to let this out of my sight! I call it the "cowardly lion" grrrrr



Coming up soon: Premier Designs
Here's a sneak peek for all you jewelry lovers out there


2 comments:

  1. Thanks love! I need to find a new gold chain, if you see anything out there for a good price let me know!

    ReplyDelete