Thursday, March 31, 2011

artsy.fartsy

hello all. just busy tonight trying to get prepared for tomorrow's upcoming artwalk in old town.  main street businesses feature an artist the first friday of every month.  many of them also provide lil snackies and if your lucky........wine!!!!!  num num!!!  i will be showcasing some of my photography at mind your body located at 234 main street.  they are a fabulous yoga. pilates gyrokinesis & massage studio.  missy kanen is by far the best massage therapist is pocatello!

here are a few pics that will up at the art walk.  many of them are taken in my favorite city, rome, italy:
please email me if you would like to order a print!!!
I keep my prices low:
5x7..........$4.99
8x10........7.99
11x14......11.99
email me for poster size prices.  these are great sizes becuase you can easily find frames that fit these photos!













i'll have much more at the artwalk!  come one come all!!!!
xoxox
B

No comments:

Post a Comment