Wednesday, March 9, 2011

celeb.artwork.diy

DIY Celeb Artwork




Frank Sinatra

First - doesn't Frank Sinatra look cute in that mugshot? Okay, now that I've got that out of the way.

I remember reading about this idea in a magazine a few months ago but was reminded of it recently when I was watching HGTV.  If you look closely in their main living area you will see artwork using celeb mugshots.




I thought this would be a fun simple DIY to bring the look into your own space. A quick google search found TONS of pics and here, for whatever reason, are a few that caught my eye:

Jane Fonda



Jimi Hendrix

Bill Gates

I myself prefer the old-school mug shots with the numbers in them. But if you do a simple google search you can find tons of celeb mugshots. Everyone from Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan to Michael Jackson....and basically 99% of Hollywood.
toodle for now! 
xoxox
B

No comments:

Post a Comment