Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back from vaca with a new outlook

Back from vaca with a whole new outlook on life
fist,
blessings and happiness are NOT measured by the amount of money we have but by the people
who come into our lives

second,
I'm not a fan of the big city mentality 
where we become self absorbed and unaware of the world around us

The good news is
maybe I really am a better person than I give myself credit for 
I like to smile at people and have them smile back 
I like to wait for old lady's to get through the gates at the airport instead of knocking them down for the sake of making it to the luggage claim 2 minutes earlier than everyone else

I am feeling so incredibly blessed coming home
in fact I did shed a tear or two just pulling into home

Life is definitely what you make of it 
and I firmly believe you don't have to live in a big city to live big or feel glamorous

I must apologize for my last post 
I am embarrassingly aware of how poorly it was written
I blame it completely on "vaca brain"

I was able to capture some lovely pics 
all photographs via Brooklyn Designv

I took over 1500 pics
so I won't post them all but here are a few more I was able to get up.
The top two are my favorite so far

xoxo
b


No comments:

Post a Comment