Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hogwarts Express

Peep-tini---just in time for Easter!
Thanks for "peeping" in on me today!
Happy Easter!

This morning I put on an Easter brunch
Luckily it turned out beautifully
(which happens only on rare occasions)
I used both recipes mentioned in an earlier post
they were superb!
Thanks Martha!

Yesterday...
My cute cousin Tia 
celebrated her upcoming wedding with a Harry Potter themed bridal shower

It was probably the most amazing decorating I've ever witnessed for a bridal shower
all due to my insanely talented cuzzie, Shantai
I was blown away at how each space was decorated to hilt

 
I hope you all are having a great Easter Sunday so far
I will post some brunch pictures soon!

But for now I'm going to kick my feet up and relax
Happy Easter!
xo
b

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pictures!! I'm so glad you were able to come & it was great seeing you & your mama! Of course we missed your dear sister & we hope to see you guys at the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete