Thursday, April 12, 2012

Things i'm loving

Just a few things I'm loving today
 Wouldn't this be purrrrfect for my upcoming trip to Mexico? image via my pinterest
image via my pinterest
I've been making smoothies like a madwoman lately using strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, and low fat vanilla yogurt.  Yum Yum! They are just so satisfying and totally gear my up for summa! 

I've been really focused on getting in shape for MEXICO!  It's def time to hit the gym hard by adding more lifting to my regular routine

I'm not sure if some of you struggle with this but sometimes I have a hard time lifting because I don't feel like I get as good of a workout as cardio.  Sadly enough I base my workout by the amount of sweat, the more the better.  Ewwwww now I sound like a discussing slob who sweats profusely.  I assure you I'm not.

Any tips, tricks or suggestions?  I love finding great new fitness sites or blogs like this one

Also still on the hunt for some new flats!  Any good places to look?  I've been looking online but have not found a thing in my price range

For those of you who have not put in for the Mary Kay Giveaway...what are you waiting for???  It's FREE!!!  The only thing you need to do is like Krista Arnold's Mary Kay facebook page AND Comment on this post.  That's it!  You will be entered to win one of Mary Kay's limited time Art of Nature Collection nail polish for FREE!!  This is a $9 value!

Seriously how many times do I need to shout FREE before you put in?!?  There are only a few entries so far so your chances of winning are awesome right now! 

Hang in there...it's almost Friday!
xo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment