Thursday, April 5, 2012

Great Day


This day couldn't get any better

I woke up this morning practically jumping out of bed 
kissing my signif other nearly to death
That's how every morning should be

I was thinking that maybe I need another pair or two of some cute flats for work
like here and here
It seemed like everyone in DC wore them
Don't blame em' especially doing so much walking

My new obsession coming back is water with slices of oranges or any fruit for that matter
and english muffins with butter (made from yogurt) spread

I've been looking for some good online storage, any suggestions??
I mainly need it for my pictures. 
I was going to purchase a hard drive but decided against it in case of a fire or damage to it

lovely idea of the Easter Brunch table
image via marthastewert.com

I've been thinking ahead this year in hopes of making one of the best brunche ever
Check out these beautifully simple table eggshell centerpiece flower arrangements from Martha Stewert
I love all the beautiful ideas on her site

Any big plans for Easter?
It's times like these it would be so fun to have some chiclets running around trying to find Easter eggs
xo
b


No comments:

Post a Comment