Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday's moments

So today is the day I take flight with my good friend Wes
I'm so nervous but I have been assured I am in good hands.  
The pilot will be giving me a full tutorial on how each control works

After my post on yesterday's hike
I have realized that I have not been a very good friend 
I did not extend an invite to some of my most favorite people!
So officially I would like to invite Jamie, Ashley, and Nakhon to hike with me tomorrow!
You will be getting a text next time I go, if you choose to accept.

Last night I watched Fashion Star for the first time
Loved every minute of it
One of my favorite designs from last night here and available at H&M
I think Nicole Richie is absolutely stunning
and has impeccable style!

I still cannot stop dreaming of my upcoming trip to MEXICO next month! I am still in search of the perfect summer sandals that will go with anything
so far I've found:

 
above: H&M- $17.95  

What is your vote?.
Up next: Swimsuits!  
Where do I even start??
Oh, wait I know.......the gym!
xo
B



























2 comments:

  1. do you crochet? I can email you the pattern: http://www.etsy.com/listing/98411401/midnight-blossom-barefoot-sandals

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Good luck on your flight. You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete