Monday, April 16, 2012

Who wore it best?

Seriously, did I not warn you that there would be some serious mischievousness going on this weekend at the BBQ???  We had a who wore it best moment Saturday night.  That one's mine on the bottom far right looking as awkward has humanly possible.  Pretty sure he did not win this contest with that pose, but nevertheless he's cute isn't he?  He's practically a giant 5 year old, which is why I love him even more.

I have been thinking so much lately on how I would like to landscape our back yard/patio area.  Right now it looks completely undone.  I'm trying to have a good attitude by thinking how great it is that it's a blank canvas, but in the back of my mind I'm completely overwhelmed!!!  Help?

I love love love:
English gardens like here and here
This busy, romantic aesthetic appeals so much to me
I will be looking this weekend for some wooden crates or old wine boxes to plant things in.
Keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you know of any!

Have a lovely day,
xo
B

p.s. ONLY ONE MORE DAY UNTIL GIVEAWAY ENDS!!!!
click on the image below!

No comments:

Post a Comment