Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Fever


I know it's only April but I have a bad case of spring fever
I'm so ready for it to be here

It seems like spring is teasing us by giving us beautiful summer-like days 
only to be followed with snow!

The other day I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and took Max and I on a stroll through the neighborhood

It thought it was funny when Mike told me he "doesn't do walks" 
and further...
going on walks is something old ladies do
humf!

Happy Saturday all the same 
especially to you "old ladies" out there!
xo
b

2 comments:

  1. I have severe spring fever as well! All I want to do is be outside. School & housework will have to wait for a rainy day...

    Heather xx
    maybecommon.blogspot.com

    ps love your blog. I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! Thanks for the comment pretty girl! Love your blog as well, now following you on bloglovin':)

    hearts
    B

    ReplyDelete