Monday, April 9, 2012

Sweet dreams

Image via my pinterest

Are you following your dreams?  If so tell me your secret to success!
What keeps you motivated and on track?
How do you organize your thoughts, goals, schedule?

Speaking of inspiration, I love this shirt

For the last two weeks my gym attendance has been lacking 
and I am feeling it right about now
So for some motivation I check out this amazing workout blogsite called Tone it Up
Not only are these girls beautiful, but they could totally kick my butt!

I got so excited yesterday after going to the garden store
call me crazy but plants excite me 
This year I really wanna do some gardening and spruce up my back yard space
It's looks atrocious 
I love these ideas here and here  

Have a lovely Monday!
xo
b







 



No comments:

Post a Comment