Thursday, March 15, 2012

And the winner is...


Congratulations goes to comment #11!!!!

So cool! Pick me, we NEED a new family photo badly. :) I just found you from Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy facebook post and had to hurry and come enter. I'm a follower and liked you on Facebook.

*Please email me at rueyou2@gmail.com
to claim your prize!!!

*you must respond within 48 hours from the time I announce the winner or I will select another winner at random.

Non-Winners
For those of you who were not selected I would like to show my appreciation for participating by 
doing a one time offer of *$65 for a regular session 
*Discount applies only if you book an appointment from now until Saturday, March 24th.
email me at rueyou2@gmail.com to take advantage of this offer
Note: your session will not take place during that week, however you will be required to set a date/deposit

Last year my family and I paid a professional photographer $250 for an hour session!!!
Trust me I am rediculously inexpensive!
I do it because I absolutely LOVE it!

Hope you all have a lovely day!
It's almost Friday!! whoo-hoo!
xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment