Monday, March 5, 2012

Photoshoots galore!

 


Holy crap!
I need to take a moment and breath
(pause for breath)

Finally we have great weather so I just had to fit in as many photo
shoots as possible!

Yesterday I did a killer photoshoot with Blood in The Ink Clothing
FUN but cold!
Mat Wagner, owner and designer
comes up with amazing graphics
(obviously as you can see)
He offers a ton of colors, styles, and sizes to choose from 
Tonight 
another shoot with J Bella owner and director
 She's beautiful, talented, and has impecable taste
not only does she run a home with three boys
she runs her own clothing company
she's purrrrr perfection every time I see her

Let's make this a stellar week!
xoxo
b

1 comment:

  1. I love the blood in the ink line! So very me! I'm glad you did a blog on it, excited to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete