Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jess

I have a friend
I have a friend with amaze style
and she's beautiful to boot!
C for yourself
 
I've always loved Jess's style
and was thrilled when she jumped at the chance to let me feature her style on my blog!

A few fashionable questions were on my mind
I just had to pick her brain

Which celeb's style do you heart the most?
Jennifer Aniston, I think she always looks so cute and hip. You never see her on the worste dressed list!
If you had to describe your style in three words, what would they be?
Ecclectic, funky, and classic

If you had to wear one color for the rest of you life what would you choose?
Black, duh!

Stilettos or ballet flats?
Stilettos!!! I'm too short to wear flats!

Another photoshoot this evening!!  I'm so eXcited
Glad I had my coffee this morning
gotta gear up properly for the day ahead of me.
xoxo
b



No comments:

Post a Comment