Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Before + After = Happily Ever After

Went Goodwill hunting this weekend
as always it never disapoints
For some reason they had a TON of brand new mossimo items from Target
(still with tags on!)
Everything on the right side of this board is just that...*brand stinkin' new!

I also purchased this awesome vintage inspired desk there
regularly $40
but at half off I bought it for $20
I have a huge vintage bedframe in my spare bedroom that this goes perfect with

I really need to show you all my home
the good
the bad
and quite honestly
the ugly
change is near and I'd like to bring you along on my journey
I'm sure some of you would have some great advice!
And believe me...I'm all ears!

I am desperatly in need of curtains meow!
My dinning room looks cold and bare
Where do you find great fabric?
I just love geometric/modern prints!
Online?
Locally?
I'd love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day,
xo
b

2 comments:

  1. I have this really great oversized shawl thats more for looks than anything. ( My brother in law sent it from Kuwait ) I couldn't decide what to do with it since its kinda valuable. In the end I matched it with some plain fabric and made a window treatment out of it! No cutting or sewing required! Just an idea for fabrics, sometimes things we already have add the best detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I would have never thought of that! I love it! I wanna see a pic??!

    ReplyDelete