Monday, March 19, 2012

Up-to-date

In light of the recent news about KONY 2012 leader, Jason Russell
I still stand by the KONY 2012 movement

I did not fall in love with this particular person I feel in love with the idea 
which is that together people can make monumental changes in the world
It's sad that one bad decision can turn a totally positive situation into a negative one
 Lesson learned:
Be mindful of your decisions as many others are watching with baited breath

This weekend was a little hazy and quite crazy 
Lately I have not been as diligent as I should in posting pics of my weekend
I have been trying to get caught up before I leave for DC/NYC next week!
Can't wait!

Just a few tid bits from my weekend
because you care right??

Just got my SECOND pair of Tom's for the upcoming trip
Thanks to my wonderful madre
who took pitty on her poor daughter
and oh how I love them

This may have been the toughest decision of my life
I was torn between unpracticle purple (left)
which by the way does NOT go with everything 
OR
Levi (right) which DOES go with everything!?!?

Who won you say?
...the purple 
simply because it's spring
What would you have chosen?

weekend leisure outfit: boyfriend jeans, toms, and v-neck t-shirt
Friday night dinner outfit
necklace made from vintage chandelier piece
 eating healthier
Maxie got a haircut and a shower! He smelled so good!
Thanks Mikey xo
love this 

As you can see,
it's been a lovely weekend
How was yours?
xoxo
b

 





No comments:

Post a Comment