Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday

Had a fabulous day yesterday
but must give this disclaimer
we were missing one very important component
....my sissy

Had to splurge and start the day off with some java chip coffee from where else but
Starbucks
Guess I wasn't the only one who needed coffee...
freshly showered, still with wet hair
for some reason I really love wet clean hair in the summer time
I love just letting it dry in the sunlight :)
Outfit made up of all Goodwill pieces
getting my toes done
A BIG thanks to the Van Horns!
I loved every minute of it!!!
admiring my pretties
ended up really splurging and getting gel nails!
BRIGHT BUBBLEGUM pink!

I'm off the finish packing 
clean my house
do a photoshoot tonight 
and cook dinner
(phew)
leaving tomorrow
can't wait!
xoxo
b



2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you of course!! Have a great spring break! Tell the girls hi! xo
    Miss Brooke

    ReplyDelete