Thursday, March 8, 2012

Troubleshooting

I'm sorry for those of you having a hard time getting your entry checklist done for the


Allow me to help!
It seems that most of you know your way around facebook and have already completed the first step by clicking the like button

Step 2 & 3 seem a bit harder so lets walk through them
Step 2
Step 3




 Again Please email me at rueyou2@gmail.com or message me on facebook if you are having ANY problems!  I am happy to help and want to make sure everyone gets in!!  Above stay calm and don't stress!
xoxo
B

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms Brooke...we love you so much..hope we entered the photo shoot the right way...Ted, Kori, Kenda and Leah Van Horn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done all 3!!! Pick me! You know I love your work!!! My little men could use some pics!

    ReplyDelete