Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hazy Crazy Weekend

OMG what a weekend so far!
Where do I even start???
I have so many pics I want to post and not nearly enough space and time

Yesterday I spent a beautiful day up on the ski hill and realized just how out of shape my legs really are
Afterwards I had the funnest outdoor shoot with the Cutest kid on the block, Ashton
(shown above and also on my photography blog)

Later that night Mike and I went out to dinner and saw my good friend Ashley
Um I don't kid when I say she wears heals everywhere
even to the grocery store
she's like a special-ops fashionista
(I laugh because my weekend attire consists of sweats only)
To my surprise she was in healLESS boots!
What the H?
Later that night I received a text from her saying she had just got back from the doctors and
her toe was officially declared....broken
shoulda known something was seriously wrong

This morning after a kick @$$ class called Body Combat
My madra and I picked up smoothies and hit the town in search of the perfect place to do
photo sesh No. 2
Can't wait to show you what great style my gal pal Jess has
Love it
Love her
Tomorrow another great shoot with some amazing street/workout clothes from
Matt Wagner is Amaze

Sorry this was such a shorty
I've gotta run!!
Happy Saturday to you and yours!
xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment