Monday, March 12, 2012

Beauty Queen

 
 
 
 

Sorry no posts over the weekend
My internet was out
You know you don't have a life when your bf says he's so happy the internet is out 
because he actually gets to see you
I probably should set up some boundaries
needless to say we had lots of cuddle time

 I had the best photo shoot ever this weekend
Not only was this little lady beautiful on the outside she was gorgeous on the inside
LOVE her!
My friend Ellen and her daughter made it so much fun with their great, up-for-anything attitudes

If you haven't already, don't forget to put in for the Giveaway
(click on the pic below for entry details)


On a side note....
 Dear girls who go after married/taken men,

To all you girls out there who take pleasure in going after married or taken men
Do yourselves (and the rest of us) a favor,
 please grow up
You are not in kindergarten
I'm growing tiresome of babysitting
it's just awkward for you (and annoying) when I hear about you flinging yourself at them
find a new hobby
like underwater basket weaving 
but you never actually come up for a breath
ok great thanks :)

xoxo
b







No comments:

Post a Comment