Thursday, March 22, 2012

My dirty lil secret


Received an email yesterday from Craig Lamere over at Moz Studio
asking if he could show my before and after re-touch picture on his blog

He is my friend
so I said yes
only on one condition
that it was NOT a before and after picture of my
rear
although it is a magical process
and I really do want everyone to enjoy the disappearing act
it mustn't be at the expense of my bottom

To go along with the admission of my celly belly bottomside
here is a little something my sis sent me last week
to help ease the pain
for those of you who share my prob
 
 without further adue 
I present to you 


because lets be honest 
real girls have celly  
and real girls accept it

Besides that,
other than Victoria's Secret Models 
who really goes to work in a bikini?
I assure you, 
I do not

SO
as I mentioned before for those of you who think I look pretty in my pic
(Thank you!  You make me feel like the million bazillion dollars that the VS models make)
  A.  Photoshop does wonders!
AND
B.  Don't EVER believe what you see in magazines
Words to live by
xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment