Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Feed the need

Gotta feed my need
(cheaply of course)

Just had to splurge and decided to check out Goodwill yesterday in hopes of finding 
some new treasures for my upcoming DC trip!
And as always 
It never fails and I end up buy waaaay more than I should
above vintage floral sheet for some upcoming photographs...stayed tuned!
Above:
1.  Green skirt- $3
2.  *Black triangle top- $3
3.  *Blue leopard- $3
4.  Fav ALERT!  Vintage Jungle T-shirt $2!!
5.  Blue stripped- $2
6.  *Floral top $3

*New

Are you as happy as I am right now?
I think my bf is thoroughly disgusted
with my GW (Goodwill) obsession 
because every time I come home 
we take at least 20 minutes to do show and tell 
just like in 3rd grade
I'm thinking 
in part because I act like a 3rd grader 

Just read a friends post today on facebook
she took the time to explain herself 
which I respect 
it was so ironic because I was actually going to put out a disclaimer as well 
on my blog
but only for you gym goers
whom I'm sure thinks I am a complete JERK!
Let me explain....
To those of you who see me at the gym
Let me let you in on a little secret
while I may be mean muggin' it at the gym
I assure you I am not 
a mean girl 
nor am I a bad A
BUT
On occasion
when a great song comes on 
you know the kind that appropriately plays in the background of an action movie 
I for some reason think I am Angelina Jolie aka Laura Croft in the Tomb Raider 
When you see me swinging from the rafters please
sit me down
& kindly remind me
that I am not Laura Croft 
nor will there be any mummys jumping out from behind the elliptical

Guess I get a little intense
ooops!
xoxo
b

1 comment: