Thursday, March 1, 2012

Westwood you do me good

 
 
Two things on the docket today
1.  Westwood
2.  Congratulations

Item of Business No. Uno
So as you know I have a love affair with two places
Goodwill
&
Westwood Discount

Both places hold a special place in my heart
I know in the past I have shown many of my Goodwill finds
but I have yet to really showcase my Westwood Gems

Westwood this is your chance to shine!

If you suffer from extreme anxiety over great deals and lots to choose from
I assure you this is not your store
But if you like to find something new and exciting everytime you shop
jump on the bandwagon

I need to do another post about how many items in my home are actually from Westwood
You'd be amazed
Normally I am very strategic in how I approach this store
I go aisle by aisle starting with aisle one
sometimes hitting an aisle twice in a row
once looking at one side, once looking at the other
As to ensure I don't miss anything

Item of Business No. Dos
Woo Hoo Congratulations - FREE US shipping - folded two-color letterpress greeting card
image via PaperInkPress

Props to my good friend
Amira!!
She just found out that she got accepted into the Radiology program
I'm not sure if these tears are tears of happiness or sorrow
Sorrow, due to the fact that I may not see you for two whole years!!
Happiness tho that you will be moving on to bigger and better things
I am so happy for you friend
sending you lots of love today!
xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment