Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Girl Crush

image via pinterest
I  think personal posts are always best
but I just could't help it this time

I have a crush
a girl crush
on Michelle Williams
and the only way I can describe how I feel about her is that I think she is
lovely
absolutly lovely

If I am any judge of character I would say
she seems to me like a
very kind hearted, delightful person
and that is what I like about her

I love that about some girls
It's always neat when I find a girl that is so unaware of her beauty
and who is above all a quality person

Being kind to others shows beauty and humility
What do you think makes a woman beautiful?

I have been working diligently on my business cards
your thoughts?
I'd really love to take a vote on what gets printed!
leave me a comment with your choice!

1.
2.
3.
As you can see I love simplicity
I think a clean look is so sophisticated

Again...rock the vote!
I'm so indecisive
pahleeeeZe!
xoxo
b

p.s. found a new blog I can't get enough of....a pinch of lovely
she's a brilliant graphic designer

4 comments: