Saturday, February 18, 2012

J Bella

ONE item:

THREE very different looks:

Look No. 1

Look No. 2 

Look No. 3

How major is my new J Bella Nautical Jacket?
Even Better...
It's on sale for only $33.99
It seriously goes with almost everything I own
I heart
....A LOT

I was dying to wear it the minute I recieved it from my favorite fellow blogger,
Jamie Findlay: Founder/ Creative Director
over at the J Bella Style Blog

Her and her team kick some major booty in providing
hot clothing and accessories
at great prices

This line has become HUGE
It was recently featured in magazines like:

She's been kind enough to give a discount of 15% off the total purchase for
Rue You readers
Shop now at J Bella using the dicount code: rueyou

I hope you're have a lovely Saturday so far!
No plans for me tonight
yet
Ciao Bella!
xoxo
b

1 comment: