Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Personal Lookbook


 
 
Let me preface this by saying I am NOT
a narcissist
But yes judging only from these pics
it might make one think that
I just happened to like my outfit
because as always it was cheap!

Top-hot pink silk button up shirt: Goodwill (what a shocker)
Bangles- Westwood .99 cents
Gold glitter shoes- TJ Maxx $13 on clearance
MC Hammer Pants- Old Navy Clearance $3
Now do you see why I was so excited to show you??!?

Things are picking up so much lately 
yay!
Lists are my new best friend
I have a list for just about everything
It's the only way I can handle it all without getting too overwhelmed

Brooklyn's Designs is coming along beautifully
and will be launching soon
I am working on designing two blogs right now
and loving every minute of it.

All I want out of life it to make a living
(I don't even need to be rich)
doing something I truly love
I've finally found out what that is
Holly crap it only took 28 years!
...........ta da!
Graphic design, photography, and of course blogging!!
Now just gotta figure out how to make money at it

It's def a journey
My inspiration you ask?
Together they created 
The Everygirl (I heart)

Funny thing is they don't even know I exsist 
or that they've had a huge impact on my life
Guess you never know who may be looking up to you.

Hope you are having a fab Tuesday 
xoxo
b

5 comments:

  1. 1. Want the shoes!
    2. Completely humbled by this post. So honored to be considered an inspiration. I wish you the best of luck moving forward in your career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true! We never know who looks up to us. Good luck with your blogging ambitions, never give up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm ok so I love your blog! Thanks for the bloggy love!! I will def be following The Slice!

      Delete
  3. Love this post & the gold lighting all around! Those bangles are fantastic.
    The Everygirl is simply wonderful.
    About to lounge around in your site :) Looking fwd to more greatness from you.
    xoxo- Annalise
    EstoyJeSuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I am facinated and admire your strong spirit. I am in love with your title and the meaning behind it! Random thought, but how amazing would the words be as a tattoo? If you're a tattoo kinda person of course. Please make yourself at home on my humble blog and I with yours. xoxo b

      Delete