Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mi Amore


To you and yours this Valentine's Day:

May you cherish the moments you spend with loved ones
and never take for granted their presence

Mike and I decided not to do gifts this valentine's 
especially since we are saving every penny up for MEXICO!!

Being the great guy that he is
I still woke up to a little valentine's day surprise
"Blonde" whole bean Starbucks coffee,
boxes of candy,
 the sweetest card,
and a hand-written, heartfelt message inside (my personal fav)

What a little turkey
now I have to really step it up today
and do something x-tra special for him
I love him more than I could ever express in words

On to another note...
over the weekend I created:

k so don't judge me
this is not amaze
cause
this is in my basement
which, as you can see is unfinished
but it's all I have right now!
someday I will have the money to finish it and really make this room look complete
but I make the best of what I have

I have outgrown my closet in our upstairs spare bedroom 
so I've made a new home in one of the downstairs bedrooms in the basement.
Minus real walls, and flooring 
It totally makes me feel like I've stepped into the super exclusive fashion closet at Vogue

I am ashamed to admit I still have another upstairs closet and dresser plum full of 
additional shoes and clothing

I fell in love with the jewelry in teacups idea
It looks so dainty and pretty
 Idea found over at Live Creating Yourself

I apologize for all crappy phone pics as of late
Often its easier to snap pics with my phone 
then to grab even my point-and-shoot camera

Have a Happy Valentine's Day
kiss your loved ones and hold them tight,
xoxo
b

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Brookie! I dream of a large closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments lady! Hopefully I will be able to get my J Bella review up this weekend I'm so excited to showcase my new J Bella item! Need to take some majorly awesome pics this weekend with it. We still on for Friday? xoxo

    ReplyDelete