Thursday, February 16, 2012

Walk About

 
 
Went on a walk yesterday with my madre on the college campus
 and met up with my pops as he was coming out from class
He's such a good student
It was so nice to just relax and take some well needed photographs
I need to do this more often
 
I've been in a particularly foul mood these last two days
It's unfortunate for Mike,
he's been a real sweetheart

Don't you just hate it when your a crab-apple?
and you just can't shrug it off
sucks

It helped a ton when I 
went to Body Combat class yesterday at Golds Gym
taught by one of my fav teachers, Jen
 who, by the way is amazing
Don't know how she does what she does
but believe me
she does it so well

Here's a little info about this phenomenal class:
Impressed yet?
Thought so

Today I hit up Hip Hop Aerobics 
taught also by the lovely 

I am determined to make this a great day!!!
xoxo

p.s. Thinking about you today sis and love you so so soooooo mucho!!  Lila sends puppy kisses to you too!



No comments:

Post a Comment