Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Snapshots


 
Snapshots of my life:
(left to right) ...starting at the top
1.  Lila the sleepy head
2.  Maxie in the morning 
3.  Maxie's long lost twin found in this weeks newspaper
4.  My nightstand with the latest issue of Marie Claire (on loan from my sissy)
5.  My outfit pulled the night before.  I'm not to be trusted when picking out outfits at 6 in the am
6.  Fav black galoshes (you better believe I have them in lime green too!)
7.  Pic going out the door on my way to work with my fav new J Bella Nautical Jacket, tally ho!
8.  One of my favorite fabric patterns.  Let's just say I covet my mother's pillows 

Three things I am loving today:
1.  Crushing on this Jill Stuart Dress found on Sterling Style lucky gal
2.  Eeek!  The launch of The Everygirl comes out today!
2.  Music: "Sail" by Awolnation on Megalithic Symphony.  Listening on Pandora

Thanks for the feedback yesterday! I love it!
What are you loving today?
xoxo
b

No comments:

Post a Comment