Monday, February 20, 2012

{A rose to brighten your day}


Starting Monday off on the right foot
with a little bit of roses and sunshine

Took these pics this morning of my beautiful miniature roses
from my sweet friend Shantal

I did her two darling little boys photos a few weeks back
such cuties

Her oldest Toa (Samoan)
was a hoot
You would have thought he was a professional kid model
Siaosi, Toa's new baby brother is in for the ride of his life
having Toa as a big brother

Today is a busy day
with so many last minute things to do in prepartion for the week to come

List of things to do today:
  1. Get my airfare to Washington DC {YAY!}
  2. Do my taxes ...ugh
  3. {Give back} take some of my unused items to Idaho Youth Ranch
  4. Wash Car
  5. Work out
  6. Mini photo sesh today with my friend Jessica.  Since she has amaze style, I've asked her to pull some looks for rue you.  Pics will be posted this week!
 I hope many of you were fortunate enough to get Pres Day off
What are your plans for today?

xoxo
b


No comments:

Post a Comment